The new Nitro splitboard binding was designed and engineered together with the most capable splitboarding partners at Spark R&D. The Colab combines the simplicity and durability of Sparks TeslaT1 baseplate design with Nitros quality of cable parts, comfort and reliability of straps and buckles. The Vertical splitboard binding is equipped with the Nitro Recline Highback, First Track ankle straps, Vibram© EcoStep Übergrip toe straps and reinforced cables in the ratchet ladders. Effortless on the way up, comfortable and supportive on the way down. Fresh tracks are waiting!
- TESLA T1 BASEPLATE: MACHINED ALUMINUM WITH STRATEGIC CUT-OUTS FOR MINIMAL WEIGHT
- RECLINE HIGHBBACK: NITRO'S SPLITBOARDING SPECIFIC HIGHBACKS ALLWOS FOR NEGATIVE 11° FORWARD LEAN FOR AN UNOBSTRUCTED AND EFFORTLESS HIKING MOTION ON THE WAY UP AND MULTIPLE FORWARD LEAN SETTINGS FOR THE RIDE DOWN.
- FIRST TRACK ANKLE STRAPS WITH FLEX WINDOW: A PADDED, LIGHTWEIGHT, DURABLE RAILUARD NYLON CONSTRUCTION. REDUCED WEIGHT WITHOUT SACRIFICING PERFORMANCE & COMFORT.
- ÜBERGRIP TOW STRAP WITH VIBRAM© ECOSTEP RUBBER
- CABLE REINFORCED CONNECTORS AND RATCHETS
- FORGED ALUMINUM SPEEDWHEEL BUCKLES
- EASY ENTRY BUCKLES AND RATCHETS
- EVA DAMPENING ON BASEPLATE AND GAS PEDAL
Included in the box: Tesla touring brackets, T1 heel rests, mounting screws, and a Spark pocket tool
Spark crampons, standard pucks and 3' canted pucks sold seperatly
- 90% RESPONSE
- 50% FREEDOM
- 70% COMFORT