Inspired by all eras of skate history, Vans Skateboarding team rider Beatrice Domond’s distinct style feels contemporary and informed by another generation. On her board, Beatrice pushes street skating in a fresh, exhilarating direction that blends style and finesse. She does the same off her board: her incomparable personal style has made her a favorite of the fashion cognoscenti. It's no wonder that she chose the Skate Style 53 for her new collection. Part creeper, part loafer, and jam-packed with all the performance benefits skateboarders demand, the Beatrice Domond Skate Style 53 draws on Beatrice’s unique aesthetic to deliver a skate shoe that’s as classy as she is.
- BEATRICE DOMOND COLLECTION: Made with pig suede uppers and featuring a custom coin insert, the Beatrice Domond Style 53 is the ideal blend of style and performance.
- DURACAP™: Reinforced materials, deeper knurl texture on the toe bumpers, and higher sidewall heights provide a more heritage look with increased durability and protection.
- SICKSTICK™: Vans’ proprietary SickStick™ gum rubber compound is the brand’s grippiest and most durable rubber yet.
- POPCUSH: Offering the brand’s best cushioning and impact protection, PopCush™ energy return footbeds protect your feet while helping to lessen leg fatigue for longer skate sessions.
- REDESIGNED UPPERS: Reconstructed with a molded heel counter and internal tongue straps for a locked-in fit and more board control.