REBORN FOR SKATEBOARDING
The CONS CTAS Pro Mid Top combines all of the essential design cues of the 1917 high-top original with performance technology to make it a true skateboarding shoe. Fully updated with a molded CX foam sockliner for cushioning, traction rubber outsole for better boardfeel, and rubber-backed canvas for durability. This season, CONS adds an extra layer of rubber under the quarter panel for maximum durability, and a mid-top cut for better movement. This performance upgrade is ready to go.
WHY YOU SHOULD BE DOWN
- Rubber-backed, polyester canvas mid-top skateboarding shoe
- CX foam cushioning for impact protection
- Elastic gussets lock tongue in place
- Poly cotton laces for added durability
- Iconic All Star detailing